Wednesday, May 03, 2017 / by Angela Hunter
The annual Canton Festival of the Arts features:
- Artist's Market with over 75 Exhibitors from 9 States
- Serenity Gardens celebrates the art of living well. If you are interested in gardening, sustainability, incorporating nature into your life and all things green, this is the place for you
- Food concessions
- Wine & Beer Garden
- Interactive Children's Exhibit offers art activities for children: including mural painting, photography, drawing, dance & more
- Live entertainment on the Main Stage
- Only 40 Minutes from Atlanta & 25 Minutes from Alpharetta
- Free Parking
Held in Canton’s historic Downtown on Saturday and Sunday, May 21-22, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, this annual event will offer visitors the rare opportunity to savor the works of some of the most talented artists and craftspeople from 9 different States. This year the Artist Market will include exhibitors whose fine art mediums include oil, watercolor, fine blown glass, elegant and whimsical jewelry, decorative and functional pottery,sculpture and hand turned wood and more.
Just 40 minutes from Atlanta, Canton offers the charm of a historic river town with a view of the North Georgia mountains. The festival is located in Canton’s newly revitalized historic downtown district.