Wednesday, October 11, 2017 / by Sherry Kwintner
Selling a home? Get a free home value report
Over the years, we collected great questions from buyers and interviewed people to uncover how we can make the home buying process as smooth as possible. We’ve found that many buyers start searching online for homes three months, six months, or even a full year ahead of when they intended to buy.
That’s why we created the SellsStrong 5-Step Buyer System. Here’s a brief overview of how it works:
1. Dream Home Finder Quiz – 7 Key Criteria: There are seven key criteria we ask in order to find you the best home possible. Features, such as how many bedrooms and bathrooms are as important as what your commute looks like on a daily basis. As we all know, the commute in Metro Atlanta can be crazy. We ask questions like these to pinpoint what we need to find for you in a home.
2. Strategic Home Selection: We evaluate the responses to the Criteria from step one to determine what needs to be done to uncover homes matching your needs; whether they are Actively listed on the market or not.
Many times, homeowners tell us, “If you have a buyer, we would be willing to sell.” We have other successful systems to locate unlisted properties available through For Sale by Owner or Expired listings that may have either failed to sell or simply are not marketed in the right channels.
3. Home Preview Process: Our most exciting step! We get to jump in the car and start seeing homes in person. It may seem like a lot of prep, but laying out the ground work has proven to shorten the “Buy Cycle” considerably once you are ready and serious.
Don’t worry, if you find ‘The House’ and want to set up a showing! We may certainly bump up the process. Generally, though, it does take a little time and effort to find the best home for you.
4. Strong Offer Formula: From starting the search to securing a contract, we delve into several factors when creating our Strong Offer Formula. Communicating with the listing agent to learn the availability of the property, understand offer deadlines, and locate disclosure or tax documents to craft the best offer possible. Even if you are in a multiple offer situation, don’t worry. We have little tips and tricks of the trade that we can use to help you put your best foot forward.
5. 27 Point Contract Process: The SellsStrong Closing Team is involved in each crucial step; even while you wait for the closing date! We work behind the scenes with attorneys, inspectors, and lenders to create the smoothest transaction possible. We go over every detail and leave no stone unturned.
As I mentioned, this is just a brief overview of the SellsStrong Five-Step Buyer System. If you or someone you know are interested in buying a home or you have any other questions, just give me a call or send me an email. Our team and I would be happy to help!